Why should I become HVAC SAVE certified?
By becoming SAVE certified you will gain the skills necessary to take your service to new heights in performance and efficiency. Discover how simple measurements can help you diagnose performance issues within the system allowing you to deliver improved comfort and efficiency in your customer's homes.
In addition to earning your certification, this class qualifies for CEU's (4 hours of HVAC discipline and 2 hours of mechanical code) that can be applied towards the renewal of your state license.
How much does it cost?
The cost of this one day training and certification is $600.
Register for an HVAC SAVE class in 2014 and earn your certification, CEUs and become eligible for additional qualifying utility incentive programs and rebates.
What should I bring to the training?
- Pen or pencil
- Calculator (if you have one)
- PMSB License number, for continuing education credits
How do I access HVAC SAVE software?
Click here to access HVAC SAVE™ software.
How do I renew my HVAC SAVE certification?
If your certification is over two years old you are eligible to renew your certification. Depending on your level of activity in the HVAC SAVE program, there are three different ways in which you can renew your certification.
- Active HVAC SAVE certified contractors will automatically qualify for recertification.
- Non-active HVAC SAVE certified contractors within 60 days of certification expiration may complete one SAVE test within 60 days of certification expiration.
- Non-active HVAC SAVE certified contractors beyond 60 days of certification expiration must retake the HVAC SAVE training.
Please click HERE to complete the online recertification process. Upon review of your program participation activity you will be mailed a confirmation letter and a renewal sticker for your wallet card.